The IAHR Young Professionals Congresses give young professionals, researchers and students the opportunity to present their work and access mentoring from leading global experts. Representing a unique opportunity for networking and promoting their work, the success of the inaugural YP Congress in 2020 with 924 registered participants has ensured that the event is now established as an ongoing annual series organised by young professionals and for young professionals. Free and open to all!
- 8 July 2022: Call for abstracts opens.
- 10 September 2022: Call for abstracts closes.
- 30 October 2022: Notification of acceptance.
- 10 November 2022: Poster and final extended abstract submission.
- 29 November – 1 December 2022: Congress.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Experimental Methods and Instrumentation
- Fluvial Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Machinery and Systems
- Hydraulic Structures
- Industrial Flows and Energy Exchange
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Coastal & Maritime Hydraulics
- Flood Risk Management
- Groundwater Hydraulics and Management
- Urban Drainage
- Water Resources Management
- Ice Research and Engineering
- Marine Outfall Systems
Dates: 29 November to 1 December, 2022
Further Information: Please see the congress website.