Geo-Resilience 2023 is the third in a series of biennial conferences organised by the British Geotechnical Association (BGA), starting with Chalk 2018 (London) and followed by Piling 2020 (online). Geo-Resilience 2023 will be held in Cardiff in March 2023.
Topics of the conference include:
- Resilience-based frameworks and systems in geo-engineering,
- Resilience to geo-hazards,
- Codes and Standards,
- Mainstreaming climate change adaptation for resilient geo-assets,
- Community engagement in geo-resilience,
- Hazard, vulnerability and risk assessment and management for resilient geo-assets,
- Zero net carbon initiatives related to geo-engineering.
Dates: 28-29 March, 2023
Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Further information: Please see the conference website.