The Ocean Sciences Meeting 2022 (OSM22) will be a fully virtual event bringing together ocean actors from all over the world, creating strong connections among the ocean science community.
More than 5,300 ocean specialists from over 75 different countries have submitted abstracts for OSM22. The conference will be composed of Innovative Sessions, Scientific Sessions, Tutorials, Town Halls and Workshops, and other events.
Scientific sessions include:
- Air and Sea interactions,
- Coastal and Estuarine Biology and Biogeochemistry,
- Coastal and Estuarine Hydrodynamics and Sediment Processes,
- Chemical Tracers, Organic Matter and Trace Elements,
- Deep Sea Processes and Exploration,
- Education & Outreach,
- Fish and Fisheries,
- High Latitude Environments,
- Islands and Reefs,
- Marine Ecology and Biodiversity,
- Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry
- Climate and Ocean Change,
- Ocean Data Science, Analytics, and Management,
- Ocean Modeling,
- Ocean Policy and the Blue Economy,
- Ocean Sustainability and the UN Decade,
- Ocean Technologies and Observatories,
- Physical-Biological Interactions,
- Physical Oceanography: Mesoscale and Smaller.
ECFAS will take part in the meeting, with Mercator Ocean International presenting “European Coastal Flood Awareness System: Forecasting Extreme Coastal Water-Levels at a European Scale.” Stay tuned for further updates…
Dates: 27 February to 4 March, 2022.
Further information: Available from the conference website.